Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Take away love and our earth is a tomb.


I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.
I love you for that part of me you bring out.
- Roy Croft
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- Helen Keller
If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you.
But I did, I do, and I will.
- Anonymous
Lovers embrace that which is between them rather than each other.
- Khalil Gibran
When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness - and call it love - true love.
- Robert Fulghum.
black uggs boots
black uggs cheap
http://www.fakeuggsboots.org/
And think not, you can direct the course of love; for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.
- Khalil Gibran
Take away love and our earth is a tomb.
- Robert Browning
The basic discovery about any people is the discovery of the relationship between men and women.
- Pearl S. Buck
Love conquers all things except poverty and a toothache.
- Mae West
Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
- Robert Frost
The best thing about me is you.
- Shannon Crown
To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the world.
- Bill Wilson (disputed)
Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment