Thursday, February 9, 2012

Starting Fresh


I do not need anyone's permission to be my true self.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
I follow my own star and my own inner compass.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

I Say NO to the demands of the world.
I Say YES to the longings of my own heart.

- Jonathan Lockwood Huie 

Smile. Today would be a wonderful day not to take life so seriously. Today may end up the way you prefer - and it may not. Happiness is not about being a winner - it's about being gentle with life - being gentle with yourself. Let life be a dance, and choose the kind of dance you want for today - perhaps a gentle loving dance.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Standing in the inspiring vision of my future, I boldly take every step - large and small - with courage and intent.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Starting Fresh

Supposing you have tried and failed again and again.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose,
for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down.
- Mary Pickford

USE this time of fresh beginnings. Use it as an impetus, the force or energy toward change. Become stronger, a better leader, more focused in your thoughts. Exert more influence over your dreams by bringing them closer to your thoughts, every day.
- Mary Anne Radmacher 

No comments:

Post a Comment