Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Laugh when you can, apologize when you should


We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the life that is waiting for us.
- Joseph Campbell
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
- Lao Tzu
Some of us think holding on makes us strong;
but sometimes it is letting go.
- Hermann Hesse
God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.
- Reinhold Niebuhr
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain.
- Vivian Greene
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal
with the intent of throwing it at someone else;
you are the one who gets burned.
- The Buddha
Laugh when you can,
apologize when you should,
and let go of what you can't change.
Life's too short to be anything... but happy.
- Anonymous
Where there is great love there are always miracles.
- Willa Cather
The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.
- Mark Twain
Live and let live.
- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment