Saturday, July 27, 2013

鏆厜涔嬪煄锛氭湀椋_Eclipse_459

. . so amazing. I mean, it seems like we just met, and now we鈥檙e graduating together,鈥�she gushed. 鈥淐anyou believe it鈥檚 over? I feel like screaming!鈥� 銆��鈥淪o do I,鈥�I muttered.
銆��鈥淭his is all just so incredible. Do you remember your first day here? We were friends, like, right away.
銆��From the first time we saw each other. Amazing. And now I鈥檓 off to California and you鈥檒l be in Alaska andI鈥檓 going to miss you so much! You have to promise that we鈥檒l get together sometimes! I鈥檓 so glad you鈥檙ehaving a party. That鈥檚 perfect. Because we really haven鈥檛 spent much time together in a while and now we鈥檙eall leaving. . . .鈥� 銆��She droned on and on, and I was sure the sudden return of our friendship was due to graduation nostalgiaand gratitude for the party invite, not that I鈥檇 had anything to do with that. I paid attention as well as I couldwhile I shrugged into my robe. And I found that I was glad that things could end on a good note with Jessica.
銆��Because it was an ending, no matter what Eric, the valedictorian, had to

No comments:

Post a Comment