Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Good Reason To Join Cashcrate_67068


I decided today, to write a short article that addresses why its worthwhile to become a Cash Crate member. First, I think it might be worth mentioning why I happened to join. It抯 very simple, and becoming more commonplace in this difficult economy that we抮e all trying to adapt to today. I recently lost my job, and although I抦 relieved that it was through no fault of my own, the result none the less is the same as if I抎 actually been fired.

One day I抦 the top sales consultant for a company, making a great income, and with absolutely no warning to it抯 employees, they close their doors. Thanks for working so hard for us, but that抯 it! Bam! Out of a job! I may not be making as much money as I抎 like to working for Cash Crate, but it has been an important lifeline in my survival.

I抳e been averaging between $1400 and $1900 a month doing surveys, and especially through recruiting referrals, which represents the larger part of my monthly income with Cash Crate. How many of you have had something similar happen to you? Obviously not everyone, but this is becoming more and more commonplace today, and it could happen to anyone.

Most people whether they抳e lost their job or not could use some additional income each and every month of the year! True? Are you a college student who is footing the bill for your education? I bet you would appreciate some extra money. Maybe you抮e a single parent , and what you make just doesn抰 go far enough. Possibly you make enough money to pay your bills, but have nothing left over to deal with other things, or maybe it would just be nice to have a little extra money for entertainment.

Whatever your reasons are for needing a little extra income, Cash Crate is a viable solution to this problem. Remember, it抯 free to join and the only thing your investing is your time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment